Incontinence & Pelvic Health


If you are experiencing symptoms like pain, discomfort or incontinence related to your pelvic organs or bladder - it can be hard to talk about, even with your provider. However, many pelvic health conditions can be treated by your gynecologist or a urogynecologist (a gynecologist with a specialization in women’s pelvic health conditions).

It’s important to talk to a professional to get the diagnosis and treatment you need, and start feeling more like yourself again.

Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Cystitis and Bladder Pain Syndrome

Why Choose Virginia Mason Franciscan Health?

Expert Care  

Specialists in Pelvic Health

Our gynecologists and urogynecologists are board certified in the treatment of pelvic conditions that affect women.

Find a Provider

Multiple Locations

We have multiple specialty care locations throughout the Puget Sound to make ongoing care easier for you.

Find a Clinic
Meet Cherry 

A Bladder Sling Patient Story

Cherry speaks candidly about her journey from incontinence back to bladder health.

Watch Cherry's Story
Start Your Assessment

Please select your topic(s) of interest:

Your Biggest Health Questions, Answered

Having your baby with CHI Franciscan Health

You’ve got questions, but they aren’t always easy to ask. This guide answers some of women’s biggest health concerns, such as:

  • What’s a “normal” menstrual cycle?
  • What should I expect during menopause?
  • Am I the only one with incontinence?
  • What’s the difference between a traditional and minimally invasive hysterectomy?
  • What screenings should I get at my age?
  • How do I choose the right provider for well-woman care?

For definitive answers and treatment plans, of course you’ll want to see your gynecologist or other care provider. But this guide will help you start to understand the health issues most important to you, and better prepare you for your next appointment.